- Business > Trade, Investment, Exchange > Attracting Foreign Investments
Attracting Foreign Investments
The province is creating a business-friendly environment and is attracting companies from home and abroad to renew the economic vitality in the local areas therein.
Activity Investment Attraction
- Gyeongsangbuk-do is establishing the Division of Investment Attraction, with three sections, to recruit and hire outside specialists and to reorganize laws and regulations.
- The area is engaging in strategic investments to attract activities such as target company research and trade mission dispatches.
- The province is offering customized one-stop-service support and various incentives to new investors.
Project Developments to Attract Investors
- Enlargement of the Foreign Investment Zones
- Enlargement of the Business Attraction Zones
- Carrying out of activities to foster local development strategies in the fields of SOC, environment, and tourism so as to attract investors
Foreign Investment Activity Record
(Unit: million dollars)
- 담당부서 :
- 전화번호 :
- 업데이트 날짜 :